Dental related investment in Germany
We are specialised in providing individual, comprehensive and long-term advicind and dental consulting to institutional and private investors.
Part of the service range is the development and implementation of an optimum investment strategy but with the appropriate level of control.
Our network partners in this field of dental related investment are German bankers, investment brokers and insurance consultants.
Our success is based on a systematic reduction in complexity and on providing investors with clear recommendations for action. This is based on current data from the economy and from the financial markets. Our investment research further seeks to identify long-term trends in politics, sociology and demography in the German dental health industry.
Deeper insights. Greater rewards.
An investment strategy is what guides an investor’s decisions based on goals, risk tolerance and future needs for capital.
- General trading. The investor predicts and participates in the moves of the market similar to dollar-cost averaging.
- Selective trading. The investor picks stocks that they expect will do well in the market over the short term; a year, for example.
- Buying cheap and selling dear. The investor enters the market when prices low and sells a stock when the prices are high.
- Long-pull selection. The investor selects stocks that they expect to grow quicker than other sticks over a period of years.
- Bargain purchases. The investor selects stocks that are priced below their true value as measured by some techniques.
Investors should behave rationally by using facts and data to back up decisions by attempting to reduce risk and maintain sufficient liquidity.